Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doing Stuff

Cover of "House of Suns (Gollancz S.F.)"Cover of House of Suns (Gollancz S.F.)

The last few weeks have been an incredible blur of activity as I have come to grips with the basics of blogging, twittering, facebook-ing, myspace-ing and all the rest of it.

The main blog at the moment is Sales & Marketing Help Central at http://salesmarketinghelpcentral.blogspot.com which is a download of many years of helpful business stuff.

I am busy writing this blog while staying with my in-laws Warren & Fiona Christensen. They live in the ordinarily sunny Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

I say “ordinarily” as this time and the last time I visited them, just before Easter (on the big job hunt) it has poured with rain and blown a real gale (is that how you spell it; looks strange) – more rain and wind, in fact, than I have seen in living memory – and theirs’ too by the sound of it!!!

I am using Window’s Live Writer to write this blog & I have to say it is one of the best discoveries of the last few weeks. It just makes everything bloggy so easy. Thanks! But you do have to add in the lots of “add-ins” to make it really cool.

Big job interview tomorrow – seems like a really good one. Put a post up on one of my other blogsCats Dogs & Petcare - http://catsdogspetcare.blogspot.com/ which is good fun. Like the template – OK I think.

Have a few other jobs I am now on the shortlist for but despite the current unseasonal rain & wind, Queensland gets my “lifestyle vote”.

So onwards – have also set up about 10 other blog sites – to do with Biotechnology sites – such as this one - US Biotechnology Stocks. One for just about every region and key country in the biotechnology space. That will be some serious work to do!

Now time to relax and read my Alastair Reynolds book – House of Suns – great Science fiction. See www.alastairreynolds.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment